[Savannah-register-public] [task #6026] Submission of SUPERMODS

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6026] Submission of SUPERMODS
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:40:49 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Jan Marques,

I haven't had a closer look at these modifications yet, but have you
contacted the phpBB developers about them? These modifications sound like
improvements the phpBB developers could themselves be intersted in. Creating
a seperate project containing modifications of another thing only doesn't
make too much sense for me personally, that's why I'm raising this issue.

However, this does not mean that I'm rejecting hosting of these modifications
here at Savannah. Please let me know about the outcome of your dialoge with
the phpBB developers.

Regards,

Stephan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6026>