[Savannah-register-public] [task #5948] Submission of GNUSTEP System

From: GürkanSengün
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5948] Submission of GNUSTEP System
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 11:32:18 +0000

Hello

Okay there is no direct source code yet, there's just some makefiles and some
changes in files made from within that makefile. that's it all, if you go
../repository/* you'll find modified debian source packages that are made to
work w/ unionfs on the cd.

Plan is to write more software in Objective-C using GNUstep frameworks for
this CD. Like a System Installer.app and more tools like that. I will
probably host them outside this project since they are usable to others too,
like i do with VolumeManager and DisplayCalibrator (which i wrote, and they
are on this CD, but they have their own homepage). I just want to use this
project page
for the cd creation documentation and bug tracking, and user sent
patches/sources. The installer would be not so usable to others, but on this
live cd, so that source will be inside this project, but nothing was written
yet for it.

Yours,
Guerkan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?5948>