[Savannah-register-public] [task #6037] Submission of Jari Operating Sys

From: Alfeiks Kaänoken
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6037] Submission of Jari Operating System
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:28:35 +0000

n Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:31:38 +0000
Stephan Peijnik <address@hidden> wrote:

>skipped...

Hi, I will use savannah account like a primary account and some other
things:
 - a CVS repository for the source code of the Jari OS, (primary)
 - a CVS repository for the Jari SDK and user land tools. (primary)
 - a web space for the documentation and more information on the project.

Yes, at this moment we're use the google account like a primary, but it's
temproary, when we will have an account here (savannah) we'll use google
account just
for back up (and not all the source code will be hosted on the google account
for
example Jari SDK and user land tools will be only hosted on the savannah).
There is a plans.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6037>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/