[Savannah-register-public] [task #6094] Submission of Obelisk

From: Ricardo I. Vieitez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6094] Submission of Obelisk
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:56:33 +0000

Hello!
I'll try to give you an English version (I speak Spanish - not French.) It
won't be a perfect trnslation, but it could help.
--------------------------------
Hi!.
We're 5 students.
Our project is in fact a project of end of study.
It's about Vo-IP. We'll base ouselves using the Asterisk Server (PBX) to make
a client.
The client will be useful to remotely configure the Asterisk Server of the
room of TP of our faculty.
The configuration will be primarly a modification of the files
"extensions.conf", "sip.conf" and "manager.conf".
The client will be developed in Java using a library which will be useful to
make the bridge between Java and asterisk which is “asterisk-java.jar”.
The graphic interfaces will be SWING ones (made with Netbeans 5.0) and the
rest of the developement will be make trough Eclipse.
A MySQL database will be installed on the server avoid to safeguard the
accounts of the users of the client application. The connection between Java
and MySQL is going to be made trough the library
"mysql-connector-java-5.0.4.zip".
The first (releases?) of the code are viewable at the URI
http://code.google.com/p/asteriskvoipproject/
(Google provides us a SVN  but it is not very practical from where this
request).
Thank you.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6094>

  Message sent via/by Savannah