[Savannah-register-public] [task #6035] Submission of IWF Metadata Harve

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6035] Submission of IWF Metadata Harvester
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:45:31 +0000

I've now updated all of the directories and made the requested changes.  Each
directory has the GPL in a file called "COPYING".  In addition, I've added a
zip file containing all of the directories, which should make things easier.

The following files do not contain copyright and license notices:

The `cwebmac.tex' files are from Donald Knuth and Silvio Levy's CWEB package.
 I have made some minor changes.  I clearly can't put these files under a
different license.

The following files are generated by Microsoft Visual Studio.  Some are
binary, others are overwritten by V.S.  I'm not sure about what they're all
for, and I've determined that changing some of them causes problems.

ATest.ncb
ATest.rc
ATest.sln
ATest.suo
ATest.vcproj

ZTest.aps
ZTest.ncb
ZTest.rc
ZTest.scn
ZTest.sln
ZTest.suo
ZTest.vcproj

Please let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Thanks.

Laurence

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6035>

  Message sent via/by Savannah