[Savannah-register-public] [task #6268] Submission of Configutils

From: Michael Clarke
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6268] Submission of Configutils
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:56:42 +0000

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the comments.  I've changed the FSF's mailing address in all of
the files, and updated the COPYING file to the latest copy of the GPL from
the provided URL.

With regard to the copyright notices, all of the major files should now have
a copyright notice either at the top in the case of source files or at the
bottom in the appropriate section in the case of POD documentation.

I've uploaded a new tarball to the same URL
(http://www.lancs.ac.uk/~clarkema/configutils-pre.tar.bz2)

Thanks,

--
Mike