[Savannah-register-public] Late registrations

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Late registrations
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:13:53 +0100

Hi,

Since we have a lot of pending registrations, I suggest to switch to
"anti-backlog mode".

When there's an old registration:

- review it

- send comments to the user

- but ask him to resubmit with the necessary changes, and close/cancel
  the submission.

If by chance the project is perfect, I suggest pinging the user once
so we don't create project if they are already hosted somewhere else.

If you lack motivation, feel free to pick an interesting submission
instead of parsing them chronologically.

Stefan: there's a couple really old projects that appear on page 2 of
the pending projects list. You may want to close them and/or ask to
resubmit.

We'll come back to a more friendly mode when there's less project
waiting (and less chances that the user forsake the submission).

Cheers :)

--
Sylvain