[Savannah-register-public] [task #6187] Submission of J11

From: Bernhard Fastenrath
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6187] Submission of J11
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:49:11 +0000

Actually I don't think I will have time for this project in the near future.

That is especially the case because Samsung has announced an LCD display with
USB input (http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/85674).

For a school that may be a more interesting thin client solution than a
Java-enabled X server as thin client. I will have to check how many USB
monitors you can connect to a single server and, of course, there would have
to be X11 support for the USB bus as a video interface.

You can cancel the project for now. Maybe I will submit it again in a few
years ;-)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6187>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/