[Savannah-register-public] [task #6453] Submission of FIGS

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6453] Submission of FIGS
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:16:40 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi Andrew,

If everything works if you take out generics, then please take them out and
also verify that everything is working in a Free Software Java environment.

Also, Sun Java (all current versions 1.4-1.6) has not been released under the
terms of the GPL yet. A release under the terms of the GPLv2 is planned for
Java 1.7. Please see http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/JavaIssues for more
information on this topic.

Please note that we do not allow to host your project on Savannah and
SourceForge at the same time, if Savannah is just a project mirror.
Your project development should happen primarily on Savannah.

Let me know once you have fixed the licensing problems in your project and
where to obtain an updated tarball so I can re-evaluate the project.

Regards,

Stephan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6453>

  Message sent via/by Savannah