[Savannah-register-public] [task #6504] Submission of CJK-LaTeX

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6504] Submission of CJK-LaTeX
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:49:24 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5:

Hello Werner again.

At first, the COPYING file in the doc directory is okay, because it shows the
license of your documentation. You should add another one for your source code
(./COPYING). ;-)
And sorry, it's GPL... of course. :-S

At second, as far as I know we don't have any SVN repositories on Savannah,
but CVS and GnuArch support.

At third, it's not like I wouldn't trust you as GNU maintainer, but you
should update the data I want you to change...

But nevertheless I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated
e-mail containing detailed information about the approval.

P.S.: Yes I am German. ;-)

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6504>

  Message sent via/by Savannah