[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #7328] Submission of GNEVE GNU Emac

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #7328] Submission of GNEVE GNU Emacs Video Editing
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:51:30 +0200

Hi Alexander,

I suggest we approve the project (if licensing is fine) and tell them
to contact us when they can include their code directly in Emacs (we
close the project at that moment) - and close the Google code project,
this is completely opposed to what we stand for at Savannah (100% free
software-based hosting).

They apparently cannot host the project at Emacs right now because
they rely on mplayer.

--
Sylvain