[Savannah-register-public] Regarding a GNU project submission

From: Fady Abdelhamid
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Regarding a GNU project submission
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:44:01 +0200

Hello,

The past months I have been working on an assembly instruction squence
optimizer, that I wanted to register as a GNU project.

The main program is written in C, but backends and other extensions are written
in guile.

I believe this program would be useful to people who hand-code in assembly; and
useful with compilers that do not provide enough optimization for a specific
platform.

I have uploaded C source files and a sample backend implementation in guile.

www.sobya.org/riso/
http://www.sobya.org/riso/architecture/i686-linux-gnu/riso-i686-linux-gnu.scm

They are no where near complete, but to save myself (a lot of) otherwise wasted
work, I was writing to know whether I should continue working on such project,
or it is not what GNU currently wants?

Thank you,
Fady Abdelhamid
YALLA  FREE Internet Number inside Egypt : 0777 4444

Visit YALLA Site www.yalla.com