[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7654] Submission of sitetool

From: Francesco Salvestrini
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7654] Submission of sitetool
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:14:30 +0100

Hi Alex,

On Wednesday 16 January 2008, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> I've approved your project.

Thank you very much ;-)

> You should receive mail notification shortly.
>
> Yeah, and I think I've overlooked this one: since guile-lib is
> available from the project home page at http://home.gna.org/guile-lib/
> please do not put this lib into your project's repository. ;)

No, I didn't overlooked at guile-lib. I've had some slightly problems on few
testbeds so I've decided to temporarely pack guile-lib inside the tarball (in
order to remove the depencency).

It will be removed before the repository setup (hope ASAP now ... :-) ...)

Cheers,
Francesco

--
Just because your doctor has a name for your condition doesn't mean he
knows what it is.