[Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7856] Submission of captury

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Fwd: [task #7856] Submission of captury
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:14:06 -0300

"Alexander Shulgin" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Alex,

The answer it's ok, except for this:

>  4. Also, you use the GLUT library, however original GLUT is
>  incompatible with GPL.  The code happens to compile with freeglut, but
>  I don't know if it really works.  Please make sure your code works
>  with some free GLUT implementation.

I'll suggest him to change completely to the freeglut project which use
the Expat license. This is because it's better compile just with
freeglut instead of a code that can use any implementation, this will
keep the project free because the user will always use a free implementation.

That's all, I think you have a good answer

Regards,