[Savannah-register-public] [task #8821] Submission of memo

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8821] Submission of memo
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:57:33 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi Jan -- (we meet again :).  I reviewed your project.

The only thing I noticed was that README and configure.ac should get license
notices like the other source files.  Please add them.

Since you were careful to write proper notices in the main source files, I
went ahead and approved the project.  It will take an hour or so for all the
cron jobs to get everything set up.

Welcome to savannah and happy hacking.

address@hidden

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8821>