[Savannah-register-public] [task #8796] Submission of LIME

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8796] Submission of LIME
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 04:34:05 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => nicalvaro

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello, I apologize for the delay. I've found that the license notice contains
missing text required to be registered at this site. You need the GPL v 2 or
later text to placed in the license notice, not simply version 2. See below.
This would help the transition to the later versions of the GPL more easy.

"PROGRAM is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version."

Replace program with the name of your project. Then replace the associated
second paragraph with this. Thank you.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8796>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/