[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #8679] Submission of multiodometer

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #8679] Submission of multiodometer
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:52:12 +0200

       <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8679>

Yavor Doganov wrote:

> For the font issue, let me ask the Savannah hackers if it is OK to
> accept the project as it is provided that I undertake the engagement
> to review it at a later stage (I'd appreciate a ping from you in
> that case).  If you're confident that you can get rid of this
> dependency, then it should be OK, I think.  But in any case, please
> do what's necessary before the import.

Sylvain, is there a problem with this?  The OP seems to care about
these issues and promised to work on it.  I'll do a full review when
he's ready (and I promise not to forget).

(Before you say anything, I think that such compromises are by
definition unacceptable, but given that we were lagging with project
approvals for so long, it seems like a reasonable risk to take...)