[Savannah-register-public] RE: [task #8876] Submission of PHP CLI wrappe

From: dev . share
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] RE: [task #8876] Submission of PHP CLI wrapper for web usage
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:56:51 +0100

Hello,

> One issue maybe that you placed the copyright after the license notice.
> Usually it is placed before the license notice. I doubt it would prevent
> approval.

I don't mind at all moving the copyright license before the license notice. I didn't know what common usage was, as it is the first time I try and give some public exposure to what I program under the GPL license.

> If you are interested please reply to my comment and then I will make
> sure I have an admin approve of this project if possible.

I am indeed still interested. I created this PHP-CLI to CGI adaptor as I couldn't find an existing one (free as in speach of course). I then considered Sourceforge, but turned to Savanah instead as it is more in line with my beliefs concerning software and freedom.

Sincerely,

Yves GABLIN (aka theYinYeti elsewhere on the web).

--- Le
I downloaded and extracted the tarball. It contains a valid license notice in
the script and a valid license.

One issue maybe that you placed the copyright after the license notice.
Usually it is placed before the license notice. I doubt it would prevent
approval.

If you are interested please reply to my comment and then I will make sure I
have an admin approve of this project if possible.

Thanks for applying.

<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8876>

Message sent via/by Savannah
http://savannah.gnu.org/