Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8479] Submission of OpenFOAM-1.5.x

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8479] Submission of OpenFOAM-1.5.x
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:18:19 +0100

Hi Alex,

there are at least two Sebastians around. Me and Mr. Wieseler. :)
I think you refer to my recent reviews. But there weren't produced
by any scripts, unfortunately. They are just some sort of an algorithm I
found helpful to follow and meant as a quick summary for the Savannah
administrators in charge of approvals.