[Savannah-register-public] [task #9620] Submission of switchTraf

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9620] Submission of switchTraf
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:15:20 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 90%

Follow-up Comment #5:

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Just a couple of cleanup things left to do then.

The copy of the FDL license in your documentation is an old version of the
1.1 license, because the FSF changed their address.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/fdl-1.1.html

The license notice in the html documentation does not say "any later version
published by the Free Software Foundation;".

The man page should have a COPYING section as well, I believe. It's not
really a big issue now, since there is not really any documentation in there
anyhow.

In the future if you choose to use other documents under the FDL, I've asked
about FDL license being used for multiple documents:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2009-09/msg00014.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2009-09/msg00015.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2009-09/msg00016.html

If you don't want to use the FDL, make sure you use a license that is
compatible with the FDL:

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-doc.html

I hope you update those small issues and I think you are free to go.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9620>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/