[Savannah-register-public] [task #9746] Submission of Atheist

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9746] Submission of Atheist
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:54:43 +0000

You need to place a file called COPYING in the root level of the folder so it
is visible.

Our standards say to place a copyright and license notice in any file that is
non-trivial. To deduce this we say any file that 10 lines or longer. I don't
understand how those files are not copyrightable. If people are going to
create their own test cases, why are they not allowed to know what the copying
permissions are on those files?

The GNU GPL is not compatible with the FDL, and because of the site
requirements, it is not fit to use for documentation.

Here is a list of FDL compatible licenses:

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html#FreeDocumentationLicenses

What programs do you use to compile the documentation?

What is Sphinx?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9746>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/