[Savannah-register-public] [task #9775] Submission of Thorny Devil Enter

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9775] Submission of Thorny Devil Enterprise Password Store
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:01:45 +0000

Hi there,

we put some stress on the Savannah approval process because we want to ensure
that the project is really Free Software and distributed correctly. Once we
saw that the maintainers knows how to do this, we entrust them to keep that
practice up in the future.

This is the reason why we cannot accept empty projects in most cases.

My suggestion is this: Please create a skeleton template project directory as
a base to start with. It doesn't have to be a working project.

It should contain at least: A source code file, an include file, media files,
a file named COPYING, a file named AUTHORS and a README with the
requirements.

This text should help you
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

If you upload this as an attachement, I will check it and approve it when all
issues are resolved.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9775>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/