[Savannah-register-public] [task #10428] Submission of Code of Greed

From: Mario Castelán Castro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10428] Submission of Code of Greed
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:36:48 +0000

June 4th 2010 in GNU Savannah task #10428: "Submission of Code of
Greed".

Hi Juan.

Please excuse the long delay.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
GNU GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every copyrightable file, usually any
file more than 10 lines long.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the
plain text version of the GPL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files),
then you can add a README file in the same directory containing the
copyright and license notices. Check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for
further information.  Remember the README file must state both license
& copyright information

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

At your option we can continue the registration process in the (D)VCS
repository of your choise.  This means I would approve the project
just now provided you agree to fix any remaining or further issue (If
any) as soon as possible.

I will close this task when I can check all is ok but please bear in
mind you must follow the hosting requirements as long as you do use
GNU Savannah.

Note: I found the follwing header in some files:

  This software is in development and the distribution terms have not
  been decided yet. Therefore, its distribution outside the JAGSAT
  project team or the Project Course evalautors in Abo Akademy is
  completly forbidden without explicit permission of their authors.

I guess this is a mistrake because you selected GPLv3+ in License
field when you did submit the project, please change this header to
the GPLv3+ header (See above) or any other free software,
GPL-compatible license because we don't allow propietary software to
be hosted at GNU Savavannah, and this is a propietary license notice.

Please fix this issues and provide a updated tarball.  You can ethier
attach it to the tracker or use an external hosting and provide a
*direct* download URL.

Regards

Item status changes:

Assigned to -> marioxcc