[Savannah-register-public] [task #10713] Submission of Free Horse

From: Ricard
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10713] Submission of Free Horse
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:22:41 +0000

Hi Mario
Yes, I need Savannah services now, even without source code (that I hope it
will be submitted soon), and I agree with the conditions you posted. I'll try
explain you why:

I'm a student of the "Master de Programari Lliure" that is, Free Software
Master, at "Universitat Oberta de Catalunya"
(http://www.uoc.edu/web/cat/index.html) an on-line University in Catalonia,
Spain. I'm doing the Final Year Project and I've chosen the subject
"Desenvolupament d'aplicacions de Programari Lliure", that is, "Free Software
application development".

The main goal of this subject is to be able to create a Free Software project
and build a community around it. I mean, the project itself is not so
important as long as it doesn't need to be fully completed or even functional
(of course, the more completed, the higher evaluation I'll get) but to create
this community around the project, understand the use of project hosting
services, mailing lists, version control, error management and every tool
involved in Free Software development.

The main problem here is that time matters, as I must show my tutor that the
project is properly hosted and community is created before November 15, even
though there are no people but me in these early stages.

I have not submitted any sources because there are no sources yet, I must
develop "something" between November 15 and December 31.

So, if you consider this project does not fit Savannah's requirements, I beg
you tell me so as soon as you can (hope that won't be the case, anyway).

I know there are many project hosting webs around but I've chosen Savannah
because it belongs to GNU and FSF, and is my intention to keep the project
alive after the Master is finished.

Thanks for your time and comprehension, and sorry for my bad english.

Ricard

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10713>

  Missatge enviat a través de/per Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/