[Savannah-register-public] [task #10758] Submission of Python Web User I

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10758] Submission of Python Web User Interface
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:02:11 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #7:

Hi Mickaƫl,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah. I notice that the file
you uploaded only contains three .py files, and it was not updated with your
latest post -- you need to use the interface to attach the new file.

I will also make a few requests for the next upload:
* You need to include a COPYING, LICENSE or similar file containing the
license (in your case the GPLv3) with the package.
* It is customary to name the tarfile using the package name and version:
wui-0.0.1.tar.gz. Likewise, the top level directory should be called wui-0.0.1
or similar.
* All code is better placed inside an src/ directory.
* The files README and INSTALL are often helpful for users and future
developers of the package. Remember to add a license header (or footer) just
as with source code.

Only the first is required, the rest are just suggestions. Could you upload
an updated tarball so we can continue with the review process? Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10758>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/