[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10860] Submission of GDL GNU Data

From: pwillis
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10860] Submission of GDL GNU Data Language User Help
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 17:29:06 -0800

Hello,

I was hoping to set up an end user wiki space for
users of GDL at Savannah. The interface doesn't seem to provide
that functionality (?).

I have set up a book for GDL at wikiboooks.org
to serve this purpose. That way anyone can edit the book.

For this reason it may be wise to withdraw the submission
at savannah in favor of the creative commons wiki book.

Best Regards,

Peter

Mario Castelán Castro wrote:

Follow-up Comment #1: