[Savannah-register-public] [task #11482] Submission of jump

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11482] Submission of jump
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:37:58 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => xenu

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi hoploop!

There's several problems with your submission:
1. There's no tarball.
2. You haven't specified license.
3. You haven't specified project dependencies.

I'm afraid that I must reject your project. Feel free to resubmit it again
when you will fix these problems and registration will be reopened (it will
happen soon).

PS. Sorry for delay in processing your request, we're short of volunteers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11482>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/