[Savannah-register-public] [task #11445] Submission of Gibbon

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11445] Submission of Gibbon
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:30:02 +0000

Hi Guido!

There are two problems:

1. Some files are under GPL while others under LGPL, as I have understand you
are intending to eventually release part of gibbon independently as a
standalone library libgsgf. To make it more clear I recommend to change in
LGPL files "This file is part of gibbon." to "This file is part of libgsgf".

2. There is no COPYING file. GPL and LGPL licenses require that there must be
COPYING file containing full text of GPLv3 license. It can be found here:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

3. Media files, like pixmaps also needs license. You need to create text file
with copyright notice in every folder that contains media files.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11445>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/