[Savannah-register-public] [task #12234] Submission of Remix Embedded

From: Tomasz Konojacki
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12234] Submission of Remix Embedded
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:32:55 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => xenu

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi!

Sorry for the delay in processing your submission.

I'm afraid that we can't accept project without licensing headers. You should
obtain files with proper copyright notices and licensing headers from their
original authors.

I understand that it is troublesome, but we have to be strict on our rules to
avoid confusion of users and to make sure that rights of everyone are
protected.

If you can't fix this problem, then I will have to close this submission.

Sorry,
Tomasz

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12234>

  Message sent via/by Savannah