Re: [Savannah-register-public] submission of bigfoot bundle for advanced

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] submission of bigfoot bundle for advanced footnotes in LaTeX - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:06:47 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> David Kastrup <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License: May be moved to GPL v3+ at some point of time.
> Package: bigfoot bundle for advanced footnotes in LaTeX
> System name: bigfoot
> Type: non-GNU software and documentation

[...]

> Other Comments:
> I would need a Git repository for hosting development.  Previously, the
> package was hosted on the Indian Free Software site sarovar.org on CVS, but
> the site has been discontinued.  History is somewhat messed-up, I am currently
> trying to arrive at a clean Git repository locally.

As stated, I would need a _Git_ repository for hosting development.
That's what I am working with locally.

At the current point of time, the project has been created with a _CVS_
repository.  I assume that this was just a misreading of my request;
I probably should not have mentioned the ancient history of the project.
Sorry for not being clear enough here.

The current code base and repository would not readily convert back into
CVS, and I would not want to do that anyway as it would be a serious
step backwards.

Thanks in advance!

--
David Kastrup