[Savannah-register-public] [task #14088] Submission of Java Training Whe

From: Hugh Mayfield
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14088] Submission of Java Training Wheels
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 10:08:32 +0000 (UTC)

Davin, thanks for your email to me and the savannah-register-public list.  I
have had a quick look at the source tarball [1].  It seems like many files are
missing copyright notices, or the copyright notices are incomplete.  Guidance
can be found at gnu.org [2].  Please review that and resubmit.  It would also
be useful if you could make sure the source and licence on upstream code is
clear, perhaps by commenting in a README.  (please forgive me if I missed
that.)

It would be a great help if you could upload the revised source tarball here
so we can keep things together, and use the comments facility here for
discussions.

Please also clarify why two projects are required and the purpose of each one.

Once you have reviewed the above, I will be happy to look at these projects
again.

Best wishes

Hugh

[1]