[Savannah-register-public] [task #14370] Submission of melikamp's userla

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14370] Submission of melikamp's userland
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 03:41:06 -0500 (EST)

...creative control...

I don't perceive this case as a matter of control. Savannah either accepts the
package or rejects it.

...censoring...

Censorship means that certain third party forbids publishers post some
materials by an author.  In our case, there is no third party.

...objective criteria...

I don't think there are real objective criteria for things like e.g.
simplistic package.  We have to use our judgement.

Is there any chance to have any other member of the Savannah project to weigh
in on this conversation?

I raised the issue on our mailing list, but so far no response has followed.
Other people are busy or trust me.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14370>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/