Re: [Savannah-register-public] submission of Noob-a-Tron-The-Game - sava

From: Jeff Mitchell
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] submission of Noob-a-Tron-The-Game - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:38:50 +1300

I directly emailed Pavel Kharitonov, possibly a breach of netiquette. I was unsure of how to edit the registration details. Can anybody help? Here is my original email:

How do I edit the description in the registration?

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?14297

I can easily edit my files but I don't know how to edit the description, I've clicked on things but haven't found how to edit the submission's description.