[Savannah-register-public] [task #14457] Submission of pyisabella

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14457] Submission of pyisabella
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 02:58:52 -0400 (EDT)

I've discussed your packages with other Savannah hackers and we've come to
conclusion that Savannah groups are overkill for them.

You don't use version control systems, you don't use webpages, you don't use
trackers, you don't use mailing lists. You only use download area, in many
cases to release a single tarball per group.

This is a poor use of Savannah resources. Savannah isn't a storage or backup
service. Other hosting services offer storage space, please use them.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14457>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/