[Savannah-register-public] [task #14778] Submission of TutoTerm

From: Félicien PILLOT
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14778] Submission of TutoTerm
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 06:12:28 -0500 (EST)

My program, for the moment, does not allow to insert comments in these files
(which are, from my point of view, trivial anyway: they have very few lines
and may not stay in this form in the package for a long time).
I will embed the notices in these files when they have been correctly
integrated into my program and I have found out how to ignore the comments.
Would you like me to deal with it immediately, so that everything is as clear
as possible, or could it wait until development has progressed a little?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14778>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/