[Savannah-register-public] [task #14793] Submission of fltkal

From: Mark J. Olesen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14793] Submission of fltkal
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:37:20 -0500 (EST)

The license is a modified LPGL V2:

http://www.fltk.org/COPYING.php

In the root directory of the tarball, there is also a COPYING file.

There are two files missing a license header. They are both in the doc
directory named build.md and filemap.md. I am most likely going to change them
to dox files and put a license header in them. Let me know if I need to do
that prior to approval. All the rest of the files should have an appropriate
header describing the copyright and license.

I will be sure to use the term GNU/Linux. Thanks.

Let me know what you need me to do in order to move forward.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14793>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/