[Savannah-register-public] [task #14778] Submission of TutoTerm

From: Félicien PILLOT
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14778] Submission of TutoTerm
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:04:42 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #21, task #14778 (project administration):

Hi Ineiev, sorry for the delay...

I believe the file 'ABOUT-NLS' is a part of Gettext's documentation, and,
accordingly to the 'COPYING' file I found in their package [0] :

"""
The gettext-runtime package is partially under the LGPL and partially under
the GPL.

The following parts are under the LGPL, see file intl/COPYING.LIB:
  - the libintl and libasprintf libraries and their header files,
  - the libintl.jar Java library,
  - the GNU.Gettext.dll C# library,
  - the gettext.sh shells script function library.

The following parts are under the GPL, see file COPYING in the toplevel
directory:
  - the _programs_ gettext, ngettext, envsubst,
  - the documentation.
"""

As 'ABOUT-NLS' is generated from '${gettext-runtime package}/doc/nls.texi', I
think we can affirm it is documentation, and then under the GPL.

So, I added their copyright holder for this file, in my main './README' file.

I also made little changes in the package, which is attached with this
comment, such as adding an 'autogen.sh' file (correctly copyrighted).

[0] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gettext.git/tree/gettext-runtime

(file #42985)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: tutoterm-0.5-7.tar.gz          Size:442 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14778>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/