[Savannah-register-public] [task #14528] Submission of relax

From: Edward d'Auvergne
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14528] Submission of relax
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 10:24:37 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #22, task #14528 (project administration):

Sorry, I've been quite busy lately with RL and haven't had a chance to
respond.  But the relax users are still waiting for me to set up mailing
lists, bug trackers, and the rest of the infrastructure.  I have checked all
files and, to me, everything looks to be licensed as specified by the FSF.
This was a *lot* of work for such an established piece of software, so finally
having free software infrastructure behind this project would be greatly
appreciated.  Since the inception of the project in 2001, I and the other
relax developers have strived to make this software truly free software.  I
hope it can now be classified as such.  Cheers!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14528>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/