[Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Seq

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 10:48:33 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #26, task #14667 (project administration):

Hello, Joël!

I'd appreciate it very much if you replied on Savannah rather than by email,
it would be much more convenient for me.

> It is the original file provided by the mda-lv2 package.

I don't think this is relevant.  Any file you distribute should have valid
notices.

> First it is not common to *.ttl files to have license notes

Why not?

> and I have stated the license note in the README (see last line)

First, the README file should be located in the same directory with the file
in question, second, you still didn't provide a valid copyright notice, please
check https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html to
see how they should look like, and the license notice is also not
satisfactorily unambiguous; for recommended texts please see the licenses
themselves, https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices-for-Code.html.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14667>

  Message sent via/by Savannah