[Savannah-register-public] [task #14528] Submission of relax

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14528] Submission of relax
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 02:47:05 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #25, task #14528 (project administration):

Unfortunately, some files still aren't compliant, for example,
graphics/oxygen_icons/scalable/actions/chronometer.svgz has no notices, and
that directory has no README that would list it with its copyright notice and
distribution terms. (I don't think saying like "all files here are copyrighted
by RJH and distributed under the terms of *PL" is really sufficient.)

I understand that the work is enormous, however, it isn't complete yet. I hope
you'll understand that it would be hard for me to check it too often: the
rules are clear, and you could do it yourself before asking me next time.

See you in June.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14528>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/