[Savannah-register-public] [task #14832] Submission of Megatest

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14832] Submission of Megatest
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:37:28 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #30, task #14832 (project administration):

1. The sxml files were removed. It no longer matters that I could not add
notices to them. To answer your question, there was no way to add notices
without corrupting the file so that the tools that used it would not crash.

2. I used the word header as a synonym for the notice as I have been putting
the notice in the header.

3. There are currently only three files in the Megatest code bundle that do
not have a notice/header. ALL other files have a notice header at this time.
Those are the files

I am a fan of the GPL and I'd be proud to have Megatest be a part of the GNU
tools even if only indirectly. That said, if you prefer to not have Megatest
be hosted at savannah.gnu.org I will be disappointed but I understand.

So far as I can tell the Megatest code bundle meets the requirements for
hosting.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14832>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/