[Savannah-register-public] [task #14945] Submission of Extendable Read-O

From: Xiang Gao
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14945] Submission of Extendable Read-Only File System
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:27:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ineiev,

I found the current hosting requirements,
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php
it says "You will be presented with a choice of free software licenses for
your project. For hosting on Savannah, you _must_ use one of these licenses,
which give the freedom to anyone to use, study, copy, and distribute the
source code and distribute modified versions of it, and which are compatible
with the GNU GPL. "
In addition to that, it also says "We _recommend_ GPLv3-or-later; in any case,
we require the “or any later version” formulation for the GNU GPL, GNU
AGPL, and GNU LGPL. You will remain the copyright holder of whatever you
create for your project."

We support free software, could you consider our hosting requirement?

Thanks,
Gao Xiang

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14945>

  Message sent via Savannah