[task #16461] Submission of sinaps is not a password safe

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16461] Submission of sinaps is not a password safe
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 03:22:26 -0500 (EST)

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> Yes, I forgot to also license the generated html files. I just added the
notices.

Did I say, "HTML"?  Do you mean HTML?  And a question with an asterisk: are
all added notices valid?

> The section containing the GNU Free Documentation License can be found in
the tree view on the left-hand side or from "Related Pages" in the top menu.

I see neither the tree view nor the top menu with my browser.

> Regarding doxygen.conf: Are you concerned that the file should inherit the
license of doxygen because of all the boilerplate code?

You are right.

> I dropped all default lines and kept only the ones I changed; then, it
shouldn't be an issue.

Why not?  The file is still derived, isn't it?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16461>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/