[task #16489] Submission of ArcadeFighter Game Engine

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16489] Submission of ArcadeFighter Game Engine
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:59:35 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, task#16489 (group administration):

[comment #2 comment #2:]
> Because I learned my lesson and still want to use Savannah for my project.

I see, thanks for your clarifications.

> I did explain the misunderstanding on the last time, but had no follow up.

I'm sorry, I think I had no time.

> What are you saying? That I'm banned or that I need to state a better
reason?

You filed exactly the same submission again, didn't you?  In my book, that
doesn't count as learning one's lesson.

And to tell the truth, your tarball has more incompatibilities with the
Savannah hosting requirements, they wouldn't be easy to fix.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16489>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/