Re: [Savannah-users] pulldown menus :-(((

From: Abbas Esmaeeli Some'eh
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] pulldown menus :-(((
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 06:01:34 +0430

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 06:03:34PM +0200, Andreas K. Foerster wrote:
Hello,

AAAARGL, I hate those new pulldown menus! :-(

That's absolutely unusable.
Especially since the background is transparent and you see both texts
run into each other - it's really hard to read it at all. :-(
Some menus are even so long, that they don't fit on my screen - so I
cannot acces all menupoints. :-(

Please switch back to the old interface. It wasn't really good, but much better than this one.

Is it better now?
(still working on updating the Savannah CSS)

Hi all,

Won't it better to set the background color of menus same as the left bar?

Abbas