Re: [Savannah-users] Re: change password problem

From: arnuld
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Re: change password problem
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:45:22 +0530

> On 8/26/07, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for your report, that's another couple ones fixed :)
> In this case there was no latent bug, only deprecated syntax.

:)

> Hmm, Gna! is experimenting a way to protect against spammers who post
> spamlinks to the tracker or automatically create accounts, using the
> same IP addresses blacklists than spam.

ok, DNS-blacklists , i got it.

> Currently they invite you to get unlisted from those blacklist. If
> that's a problem for you, try to contact them directly and say so.

i don't get it, how they invite me ? (i can't find any link) . i did
not get what you mean, i only want to create a GNA account, my ISP is
blacklisted or not doe snot concern me.

i am reading GNA manual for now to see how can i create a GNA account
there (because my ISP does not listen to me, or any user. Actually he
got monopoly)

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/