Re: [Savannah-users] Dazuko

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Dazuko
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:53:36 +0200

Hello Skip,

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 01:38:14PM -0500, Skip DeRousse wrote:
> Using Ubuntu 7.0.4. I can build the product and it looks like it is
> installed correctly, but I cannot get insmod to load it...
> it tells me -l invalid parameters no matter what I try.....
> Skip

I am unaware of what 'product' you are referring to. You probably sent
your email to the wrong mailing list. The list you sent this mail to is one
of GNU Savannah's [0] mailing lists. So if your problem is not related to
GNU Savannah, please send your inquiry to the correct mailing list.

Regards,

Stephan