Re: [Savannah-users] sftp authentication error

From: Donn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] sftp authentication error
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:00:30 +0200

> Can you give the exact URL (with the username you used)?
> What happens when you use s_ftp_ from the command line?
From Konqueror I get this error:
An error occurred while loading
sftp://address@hidden/releases/fontypython:
Authentication failed.

From the command line both scp and sftp work fine.

I noticed a few days ago that Konqueror came up with a certificate error when
I visited Savannah, I said to use it for now (I think). I will try this from
another browser -- I'm sure the problem is with Konqueror.

\d

--
The effort to reconcile science and religion is almost always made, not by
theologians, but by scientists unable to shake off altogether the

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/