Re: [Savannah-users] How do I resubmit a project

From: list
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How do I resubmit a project
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:06:55 +0200

Am Dienstag, dem 20. Mai 2008 schrieb Krishna Chaitanya:

> Hi,
> I registered a new project at Savannah. The project was cancelled by the
> site admin. He asked me to resubmit my project with a new tarball. I
> couldn't find any help on how to resubmit a new tarball. Am I supposed to
> register a new project or is there an alternate method to change the url of
> the tarball I submitted earlier? Please Help!

Hello,

I'm not an admistrator, but maybe I can help anyway.

I don't know what your project is. Have a look at the following list:
http://tinyurl.com/3cy64c
Can you find your request there? Is it still marked as "open"?
Then try to attach your file there...

But they prefer you having the tarball uploaded elsewhere and just to
post the link, where to get it...

Hope that helps

--
AKFoerster