[Savannah-users] Hello!

From: Katina Haytova
Subject: [Savannah-users] Hello!
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:18:31 +0300

Hello !
I stumbled upon your site.
I need your help!
I like xmms very very much, but as it is no longer supported I am in deep trouble as I do want to use it and newer distros can not stand that. Please help me. I compiled from source, but I can not get that xmms-alsa or alsa-xmms output plugin. Is there a chance you keep it somewhere ? The links on the http://www.xmms.org/plugins.php?details=144 site do not work at all.

Strawberry fields forever!